- Administrator reply
- Our service will contact u soon.
PowMr Supply Growatt Wifi Module Compatibile With Growatt Off-grid Inverter Charger （Only for EU customers）
PowMr Supply Growatt Wifi Module Compatible With Growatt Off-grid Inverter Charger
Growatt ShineWiFi-FQuick Installation Guideline
Step1. The connection between inverter and Shine WiFi-F module
Plug Shine WiFi-F into the WiFi/GPRS port
Step2. Turn on the inverter and check Shine WiFi-F state
After installing the Shine WiFi-F module, turn on the inverter, red LED flashing indicates the inverter and Shine WiFi-F communication is normal.
Step3.Registration and adding device
Scan the QR code below to download ShinePhone, also you search ShinePhone in iOS or Google Play Store, install it.
Note:1. Make sure you download the latest version
2. For further information please visit server.growatt.com
1. Connect your mobile phone to the WiFi of your home to which the Shine WiFi-F module will be connected.
1) The router name should consist of English letters numbers, it does not support special symbols.
2) For safety reasons, please use an encrypted wireless network
3) It does not support a public network that uses secondary authentication.
4) It does not support a bridge network.
2. Open ShinePhone APP, click “Register” on the login page.
3. Select country and city, then click “Next” enter next page. Note: If you select the wrong country and city, the system time may be wrong.
4. Fill out the required information, then click "Next", it will guide you to the "Add datalogger" page.
5. Scan or input the ShineWiFi barcode and check code, then click "Register", it will move you to the "Set Shine Wifi-F" page.
6. Fill out the wifi network and password, then click"Configuration", after successful configuration, a note will pop up "Configured successfully", then it will move to the "my plant" page. Note: There are 3 LEDs on Shine WiFi-F, only the blue LED flashing indicates the Shine WiFi-F module is successfully connected to the router and Growatt Shine Server.
7. If the pop-up message says "Failed", please refer to Appendix A of the troubleshooting guide to solve the problem. After that, log in to your account and click the "+" sign on the right top side of the page, and select "Datalogger list" in the appearing dialog window. Push on the datalogger's serial number for 3 sec, until a small dialog window appears, select "Configure datalogger". It will move to the "Set Shine Wifi-F" page, enter the home router's name and password, then click, "Set" the connection configuration process will begin.
8. After successful configuration, it will move to the plant” page, select the inverter in the device list to inverter update information.
9. If you want to add/edit/delete/configure a datalogger, click the "+" sign on the right top side "my plant" page. There are 4 options in the dialog window when pushing on the datalogger's click the one you need.
1)"Add datalogger" is for adding a new Shine WiFi-F module to this account.
2)"Edit datalogger" is used to assign an alias name for your Shine WiFi-F module.
3)"Delete datalogger" is used to remove the Shine WiFi-F module from this account.
4)"Configure datalogger" is used for configuring the connection of the Shine WiFi-F module to the router
Step4. Reset Shine WiFi to Factory Settings
When you have changed your home router password or changed to you need to reset Shine WiFi-F to factory settings and rubber plug, and press the KEY button up, then login to your long-press this a new router, reconfigure it. Remove thefor 6 sec, until all three LEDs long light ShinePhone account, click the "+" on the right top of this page, datalogger serial number to reconfigure.
Appendix A: Shine WiFi-F KEY Button Description
Please confirm the specification before install
Shine WiFi-F KEY Button Description
- Administrator reply
- Hello Will This is the link, https://powmr.com/accessories-en/inverter-accessories/powmr-supply-wifi-module-compatibile-with-hf-series-off-grid-inverter-charger/