EPEVER All In One Solar Inverter 48V Inverter Charger 5000W DC 48 Volt AC 220V UP5000-HM8042
UPower-Hi series is a 48V inverter charger that supports diversified energy management modes on solar/utility/generator charging, and utility/inverter power supply to the AC loads. To maximize solar energy utilization, users can choose energy sources according to actual needs and flexibly take the utility as a supplement. This inverter charger can raise the system's power supply guarantee rate, which is suitable for solar energy, and utility/oil generator hybrid systems. It aims to provide users with high-quality, high-stability, and high-reliability electrical energy.
- Supports the battery mode or non-battery mode.
- Non-battery mode: charging with solar (Main) and utility (Assist) simultaneously.
- Surge and reverse connection protections support the lithium battery system perfectly.
- Three charging modes: Solar only, Solar priority, Utility & Solar.
- Two AC output modes: Utility priority and All In One Inverter priority.
- The high tracking efficiency of MPPT is no less than 99.5%.
- PFC technology achieves a high power factor of AC to DC charging and reduces grid capacity usage.
- Advanced SPWM technology and pure sine wave output.
- Customized charging current and discharging limited current.
- SOC with the self-learning feature is visible on LCD.
- 4.2 inch LCD to monitor and modify system parameters.
- Optional WiFi or GPRS Remote control by the RS485 isolated communication port.
- Optional BMS-Link port, which takes the charging and discharging control from BMS.
Comprehensive electronic protection features
- PV protection: limit current/reverse polarity protection
- Night reverse charging protection
- Utility protection: input over voltage/ input under voltage/ input overcurrent protection
- Battery protection:reverse polarity/ over voltage/over discharge protection
- Load: output short circuit/Overload protection
- Inverter/charger overheating protection: The inverter/charger will stop charging/discharging when the internal temperature is too high and will resume charging/discharging when the temperature is recovered to normal.
- Surge and reverse connection protections support the lithium battery system perfectly
5000W Output 220v-230v Solar Inverter Technical parameters
- Rated battery voltage 48VDC Battery input voltage 43.2~64VDC Max. battery charging current 80A
- Surge current 95A Zero load consumption <1.2A (without PV and utility connection, turn on the load output) Standby current <0.7A (without PV and utility connection, turn off the load output)
- Mechanical Parameters Dimension(H x W x D) 642.5x381.6x149mm Net Weight 24kg
- The inverter output(Output wave Pure Sine Wave)
- Continuous output power 5000W@30℃ Max. surge power 8000W
- Output voltage range 220VAC(-6%～+3%)，230VAC(-10%～+3%) Output frequency 50/60±0.2>%
- 80% rated output efficiency 92%, Max. Rated output efficiency 91% Max. output efficiency 93%
- Switch time 10ms(Switch from the utility output to the inverter output) 15ms(Switch from the inverter output to the utility output)
220V Solar Inverter 80A MPPT Charge Controller Specification
- Utility charging parameter(use utility charging your battery)
- Utility input voltage 176VAC～264VAC(Default) 90VAC～280VAC(Programmable)
- Utility input frequency 40～65Hz Max. utility charge current 60A
- Solar charging parameter(use solar charging your battery)
- Max. PV open circuit voltage 500V(At minimum temperature) 440V(25℃) MPPT voltage range 120~400V
- Max. PV input power 4000W(Note： For the curve of Max. PV input power Vs. PV open-circuit voltage, see chapter 3.4 Operating mode for details.)
- Max. PV charging power 4000W Max. PV charging current 80A
- Equalize charging voltage 58.4V(AGM default) Boost charging voltage 57.6V(AGM default) Float charging voltage 55.2V(AGM default) Low voltage disconnect voltage 43.2V(AGM default)
- Tracking efficiency ≥99.5% Temp. compensate coefficient -3mV/℃/2V(Default)
- Environment Parameters :Relative humidity < 95% (N.C.) Working temperature -20℃～50℃(When the working temperature reaches 30℃ or above, the load power is reduced appropriately; full load working is not supported)
AC OUT button&RS485 com. port&Remote temperature compensation
AC OUT button to control the AC output directly
Optional WiFi or GPRS Remote control by the RS485 isolated com. port
Remote temperature compensation for batteries.
4.2-inch LCD&LED indicators
With 4.2-inch LCD and multiple LED indicators to dynamic display the status, it is convenient to intuitively understand the working status and modify system parameters.
Supports cold start and soft start
The instantaneous current of other inverters is large when starting, this inverter has a soft start function, which can reduce the current required for starting the inverter
BMS-Link connection port
Through a BMS-Link converter, different lithium battery manufacturers' BMS protocols can be converted into our company's standard BMS protocol. It realizes the communication between the inverter/charger and the BMS.
Epever 5kw solar inverter connection
- When the output mode is inverter priority, and the battery voltage is lower than the low voltage disconnect voltage (configurable), the utility supplies the load.
- The lithium battery's voltage parameters must be set according to the voltage parameters of BMS.
- No battery mode and battery mode can be set by setting item 0.
- AC loads shall be determined according to the output power of the inverter/charger.
- The load exceeding the maximum output power may damage the inverter/charger.
- When wiring the battery, please do not close the circuit breaker and ensure that the leads of the "+" and "-" poles are connected correctly.
- A circuit breaker whose current is 1.25 to 2 times the rated current must be installed on the battery side away from the battery not longer than 200mm. A circuit breaker must be installed on the battery side.
- If the inverter/charger is to be used in an area with frequent lightning strikes, installing an external surge arrester is recommended.
- Ensure that the battery connection is correct and the battery circuit breaker is turned on first. And then, close the PV array and utility circuit breakers after the All in one inverter/charger runs normally. We won't assume any responsibility for not following the operation.
- When supplying power for different AC loads, it is recommended to turn on the load with a large impulse current. And then turn on the load with a smaller impulse current after the load output is stable.
- If the inverter/charger is not operating correctly or the LCD or the indicator shows an abnormality, please refer to "Troubleshooting"
NOTICE: The correct configuration of the battery capacity of the system is determined according to the specific use requirements of the load and application scenarios, otherwise it will easily lead to insufficient battery capacity or excessive waste of power generation. For details, please refer to the manual recommendation or consult us.
|Rated battery voltage||24VDC||48VDC|
|Battery input voltage||21.6～32VDC||43.2~64VDC|
|Max. battery charging current||100A||80A|
|Continuous output power||3000W@30℃||5000W@30℃|
|Max. surge power||6000W||8000W|
|Output voltage range||220VAC(-6%～+3%)，230VAC(-10%～+3%)|
|Output wave||Pure Sine Wave|
|Load power factor||0.2-1(VA ≤ continuous output power)|
|Distortion THD||THD≤3%(Resistive load)|
|80% rated output efficiency||92%|
|Max. Rated output efficiency||91%|
|Max. output efficiency||93%|
|Switch time||10ms(Switch from the utility output to the inverter output) 15ms(Switch from the inverter output to the utility output)|
|Utility input voltage||176VAC～264VAC(Default) 90VAC～280VAC(Programmable)|
|Utility input frequency||40～65Hz|
|Max. utility charge current||80A||60A|
|Max. PV open circuit voltage||450V(At minimum temperature) 395V(25℃)||500V(At minimum temperature) 440V(25℃)|
|MPPT voltage range||80～350V||120~400V|
|Max. PV input power||4000W|
|(Note： For the curve of Max. PV input power Vs. PV open-circuit voltage, see chapter 3.4 Operating mode for details.)|
|Max. PV charging power||2875W||4000W|
|Max. PV charging current||100A||80A|
|Equalize charging voltage||29.2V(AGM default)||58.4V(AGM default)|
|Boost charging voltage||28.8V(AGM default)||57.6V(AGM default)|
|Float charging voltage||27.6V(AGM default)||55.2V(AGM default)|
|Low voltage disconnect voltage||21.6V(AGM default)||43.2V(AGM default)|
|Temp. compensate coefficient||-3mV/℃/2V(Default)|
|Zero load consumption||<1.8A||<1.2A|
|(without PV and utility connection, turn on the load output)|
|(without PV and utility connection, turn off the load output)|
|Dimension(H x W x D)||642.5x381.6x149mm|
|Mounting hole size||Φ10mm|
|Relative humidity||< 95% (N.C.)|
|Working temperature||-20℃～50℃(When the working temperature reaches 30℃ or above, the|
|load power is reduced appropriately; full load working is not supported«)|
|Altitude||＜5000m(If the altitude is more than 1000 meters, the rated power is reduced according to GB7260.)|
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
- Lifepo4 Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- High frequency Inverters
- Single Phase
- build-in MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 60 Amps
- Wifi Module(Optional)
|Question:||Is this a single phase?|
|Answer:||Dear friend, this 5kw inverter is single phase 220v inverter.|
|Question:||Will this hybrid inverter replace a grid-tie Fronius IG?|
|Answer:||Dear friend, I am afraid this inverter can not be used in grid-tie projects, so it should not replace a grid-tie Fronius IG.|
|Question:||Is this unit only for 48v battery?|
|Answer:||Dear friend, this inverter can support running without battery, or with 48v Lead-Acid and Lithium battery.|
|Question:||Is it possable to conect 2 unit to charge more amps?|
|Answer:||Dear friend, this 5kw inverter does not support parallel..|
|Question:||Do all the epever 24vdc to 110vac pure sine wave inverters have an input voltage range of up to 32vdc max, or is it higher on some, say, up to 36vdc?|
|Answer:||SORRY, WORKING ON USING MINE SOON.|
|Question:||Hola se puede usar con corriente de 110/120v?|
|Answer:||Lo sentimos, solo se puede utilizar para 220V|
|Question:||Does it support an lifepo4 battery?|
|Answer:||Dear friend, this inverter supports LFP15/LFP16 battery.|
|Question:||Can this inverter work without battery|
|Answer:||Dear friend, this inverter can work without battery.|
|Question:||Will it support wind and solar at the same time?|
|Answer:||Dear friend, this inverter supports utility charging, oil generator charging, solar charging, not support wind.|
No reviews found