PowMr 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller HHJ-60A
PowMr 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V 36V 48V Auto Solar Regulator with LCD Display MPPT-60A
- Brand: PowMr
- Product Name: HHJ-60A 48v solar charge controller
- 100% mppt charge controller Intelligent, Max efficiency ≥98.1%, PV utilization ≥99%
- Built-in DSP controller with high performance automatic battery voltage detection 12V/24V/36V/48V
- Battery options: Lithium, Lifepo4, Li(NiCoMn)O2), Vented, Flooded, Sealed, Gel, NiCd battery.
- Dynamic large icon display PV and Battery status,working mode: Night mode, no charging, MPPT mode, Absorption mode, Floating mode and troubleshooting prompts.
- TROUBLESHOOTING function and LCD display and can help users not only check the whole system operating data and statuses but also quickly identify system faults and modify parameters.
- Blacklight LCD Dispaly PV voltage/output power/Battery voltage/charging current/working mode/Temperature
- User programmable for absorption voltage/Floating voltage/Low voltage disconnect./Load Timer. Real-time energy recording.
- Intelligence Fan-on temperature >45℃ and off < 40℃,Porous heat dissipation.and fan use BEARING technologies increase life UP TO 5000hrs in normal use.
- Large four big button, easy to use, more conveniently.
HHJ-60A solar charge regulator Warming tips: Make sure the Voc of PV meeting the requirement as right. Voc is 1.5 times of Battery voltage will be the best efficiency.
- Charging 3-stage: constant current(mppt charger), constant voltage(Absorption Voltage), floating charge Selectable battery type Vented / Sealed / Gel / NiCd / Lithium battery (default is Sealed) (defined voltage for other battery by user)
- Soft start time ≤1S, Dynamic response and recovery time 100us
- Max efficiency ≥98.1%, PV utilization ≥99%
- In order to reduce the cost of electricity caused by high current, PV and battery each have two terminals
- MULTIPLE ELECTRONIC PROTECTIONS
- Overcharging protection
- Overload protection
- Over-discharging protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Always connect battery first!!! Make sure enough batteries’ voltage let controller recognize the right system voltage.
- DO NOT connect any Inverter/ wind/ Alternator or Charger into the charge controller! connect the Inverter directly to the battery
- Ensures solar input voltage higher 3V or more than batteries’ voltage and total input power in the range. if input power is too low for max input power, it may be appears to have been discontinued., the charging current almost be zero when controller is floating charge.
- Parameter Setting Rules：Floating voltage > Low voltage reconnect > Low voltage discharge.
- The solar controller will stop output when the battery under 10.7V. The LCD will be blank when the battery under 8V and it will re-output when the battery up to the 12.6V (adjustable).
- Install the Charger controller to the battery as close as possible. Tighten the wire.
- When controller makes buzzing sound because of It's working hard to dissipate heat for your controller. Rest your heart, it will be stop when temperature return to normal.
- Remove all the debris around the controller ( leaving a space of approx. 5.91in ).
12V system: DC20V~DC80V
24V system: DC37V~DC105V
36V system: DC50V~DC160V
48V system: DC72V~DC160V
The maximum PV input voltage (Voc): DC190V
(The controller can’t work at this voltage of long duration that will break controller. Please refer to Input voltage from PV.)
The maximum PV input power
(The total power rated of PV can’t be over this watt that will break the controller.)
12V system (720W) ;
24V system (1440W) ;
36V system (2100W);
48V system (2800W) 60 amp mppt charge controller ;
Overcharging protection voltage:
12V system (15V);
24V system (30V);
36V system (45V);
48V system (60V);
1XMPPT Solar Charge Controller
|Charging Model||3-stage: Constant Current(MPPT), Constant Voltage, Floating|
|MAX PV Input Power||12V System||360W||480W||600W||720W|
|Input Specification DC||12V System DC||20V-80V||20V-80V||20V-80V||20V-80V|
|24V System DC||37V-105V||37V-105V||37V-105V||37V-105V|
|36V System DC||50V-160V||50V-160V||50V-160V||50V-160V|
|48V System DC||72V-160V||72V-160V||72V-160V||72V-160V|
|Battery Voltage Automatic Recognition: 12V Battery||DC 9V - DC 15V|
|Battery Voltage Automatic Recognition: 24V Battery||DC 18V - DC 29V|
|Battery Voltage Automatic Recognition: 36V Battery||DC 30V - DC 39V|
|Battery Voltage Automatic Recognition: 48V Battery||DC 40V - DC 60V|
|Overcharging Protection Voltage||15V||30V||45V||60V|
|Limited Current Protection||31A||42A||51A||61A|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||Accord To EN61000, EN55022, EN55024|
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- 60 Amps
- Netagive Ground
- GER Warehouse
- USA Warehouse
mppt solar charge controller Cara Setting MPPT PowMr agar dapat watt peak
Di vidio ini akan dijelaskan Cara Setting MPPT PowMr agar dapat watt peak
secara detail dan step by step.
Your rivals that rank higher than you in the Google top 10 for some of your target keywords are using video content. Try to embed a video on your page.
|Question:||Does this unit have protection from power being input from alternate source on the output from this solar charge controller?|
|Answer:||This Controller MULTIPLE ELECTRONIC PROTECTIONS:Short-circuting,Reverse current,Overcharging,Overload,Over-discharging,Reverse polarity protection|
|Question:||Could i use 110v battery charger on battery with battery connected to charge controller?|
|Answer:||Hi dear customer,Best not to use at the same time|
|Question:||Is this unit wifi compatible?|
|Answer:||Hi dear customer, sorry, this controller is not wifi compatible.|
|Question:||If batteries wired 12v, does that mean pure sine wave inverter will accept 720watts from this charge controller? And if batteries are 24v, then 1440w?|
|Answer:||Hi dear customer,The inverter will not receive power from the solar panel, and the controller will supply power to the battery. Most of this power enters the battery and will not be directly supplied to the inverter.|
|Question:||Can you charge AGM battery with it?|
|Answer:||Hi dear customer, yes, this controller can charge AGM battery.|
|Question:||with this, i can charge 12.8V lifepo4 with 57V solar panels? panels batteries don't have to match voltage, correct?|
|Question:||Can the overcharge protection voltage be customized? For example, can the overcharge protection voltage for a 12V system be made lower than 15V?|
|Answer:||HI dear customer,Is not possible because this parameter is the default, But our controller is connected to a 12V battery, the overcharge protection voltage is lower than 15V|
1*60a MPPT solar charge controller
PowMr 60A Positive Ground MPPT Solar Charge Controller
System voltage: 48V 36V 24V 12V Auto Recognition
Battery System Voltage:
DC9V~DC15V (12V) / DC18V~DC30V (24V) / DC32V~DC40V (36 V) / DC42V~DC60V (48V)
Overcharging protection voltage 60V
Limited current protection 61A
Max efficiency ≥ 98.1% PV utilization ≥ 99%
Protection function Temperature protection 75℃
Fan on temperature ＞45℃ fan off temperature ＜40℃
Electromagnetic compatibility Accord to EN61000,EN55022,EN55024
- Enclosure IP21
- Enviromental temperature -20℃~ +55℃
- Storage temperature -40℃~ +75℃~
- Size 21.4*11.5*5 cm
- the maximum PV input power (The total power rated of PV can’t be over this watt that will break the controller ).12V system (720W) / 24V system (1440W); 36V system (2100W) / 48V system (2800W);
- Overcharging protection voltage: 12V system (15V) / 24V system (30V); 36V system (45V) / 48V system (60V);
Intelligence Fan-on temperature >45℃ and off < 40℃ , let your controller feel cooling.
It is better to connect two wires to two PV+ and another two wires to two PV-. it’s same way to connect battery BAT+ and BAT- wires.(you can use Y connector)
The Three copper coils play a step-down roles to make your system work more stable.
High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
Three Electronic transformer, more safe
1.The maximum PV input voltage (Voc): DC160V (The controller can’t work at this voltage of long duration that will break controller. Please refer to Input voltage from PV ).
2.The output terminal is for lamp only (12V system less 60W, 24V/36V/48V system less 100W ), and it will be burnt if connecting to other loads. The output for battery is no polarity reverse protection.
3.Always connect battery first!!! Make sure enough batteries’ voltage let controller recognize the right system voltage. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
4.DO NOT connect any Inverter/ wind/ Alternator or Charger to controller, please connect the Inverter to battery side.
5.Ensures solar input voltage higher 3V or more than batteries’ voltage and total input power donot exceed the max. , the charging current almost be zero when controller is floating charge.