- Administrator reply
- No, you can not connect the N from AC Input with the N from the AC Output
5500W DC 48V AC 220V All In One Inverter With Parallel 9 Unit
PowMr 48V DC to 220V-230V AC 5.5KW Solar Inverter+80Amp MPPT Charge Controller
This is a multi-function 48 Volt inverter charger, combining functions of inverter, MPPT solar charger, and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operations such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- All In One Inverter running without battery
- Built-in MPPT solar controller
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- The Solar inverter x 1
- User manual(English) x 1
- Communication cable x 1
- Parallel communication cable x 1
Reminder: Only for US users
1. In the mains bypass mode, the device cannot be connected to two-phase 220V AC power, that is, L1-L2 cannot be connected to L-N.
2. In inverter mode, after the device is connected to two-phase 220V, please do not select the mains priority as the output priority, so as to avoid potential safety hazards for the device.
3. Do not connect the AC output end of the device to an autotransformer, so as not to affect the normal service life of the device.
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows the basic application for this inverter/charger. It also includes the following devices to
have a complete running system:
Generator or Utility.
PV modules (option)
Consult with your system integrator for other possible system architectures depending on your requirements.
This inverter can power all kinds of appliances in-home or office environment, including motor-type appliances such as tube lights, fans, refrigerators, and air conditioners.
This is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, MPPT solar charger and battery charger to offer
uninterruptible power support with portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.The most important thing is to have a unique parallel function! ! ! !
Five inverters in parallel
Multiple inverters in parallel
This inverter has a parallel function, which can be Two inverters in parallel; Three inverters in parallel; Four inverters in parallel; Five inverters in parallel; Six inverters in parallel; Seven inverters in parallel.... Up to nine inverters can be paralleled
Nine inverters in parallel:
For parallel model installation and operation, please check the parallel installation guide for the details.
Support 3-phase equipment
Inverter parallel &two different operation modes.
- Parallel operation in single phase with up to 9 units. The supported maximum output power is 45KW/45KVA.
- Maximum nine units work together to support three-phase equipment. Seven units support onephase maximum. The supported maximum output power is 45KW/45KVA and one phase can be up to 35KW/35KVA.
- If this unit is bundled with share current cable and parallel cable, this inverter is default supported parallel operation.
- Do not connect the current sharing cable between the inverters which are in different phases. Otherwise, it may damage the inverters.
|Line Mode Specifications|
|INVERTER MODEL||POW-HVM5.5K-48V||POW-HVM5.5K-48V-P (Parallel 9 unit)|
|Input Voltage Waveform||Sinusoidal (utility or generator)||Sinusoidal (utility or generator)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230Vac||230Vac|
|Low Loss Voltage||170Vac±7V (UPS) 90Vac±7V (Appliances)||170Vac±7V (UPS) 90Vac±7V (Appliances)|
|Low Loss Return Voltage||180Vac±7V (UPS);||180Vac±7V (UPS);|
|100Vac±7V (Appliances)||100Vac±7V (Appliances)|
|High Loss Voltage||280Vac±7V||280Vac±7V|
|High Loss Return Voltage||270Vac±7V||270Vac±7V|
|Max AC Input Voltage||300Vac||300Vac|
|Nominal Input Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)||50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)|
|Low Loss Frequency||40±1Hz||40±1Hz|
|Low Loss Return Frequency||42±1Hz||42±1Hz|
|High Loss Frequency||65±1Hz||65±1Hz|
|High Loss Return Frequency||63±1Hz||63±1Hz|
|Output Short Circuit Protection||Line mode: Circuit Breaker Battery mode: Electronic Circuits||Line mode: Circuit Breaker Battery mode: Electronic Circuits|
|Efficiency (Line Mode)||>95% ( Rated R load, battery full charged )||>95% ( Rated R load, battery full charged )|
|Transfer Time||10ms typical (UPS); 20ms typical (Appliances)||10ms typical (UPS); 20ms typical (Appliances)|
|Inverter Mode Specifications|
|Rated Output Power||5.5KVA/5.5KW||5.5KVA/5.5KW|
|Output Voltage Waveform||Pure Sine Wave||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Voltage Regulation||230Vac±5%||230Vac±5%|
|Output Frequency||60Hz or 50Hz||60Hz or 50Hz|
|Overload Protection||5s@>140% load; 10s@100%~140% load||5s@>140% load; 10s@100%~140% load|
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||48Vdc||48Vdc|
|Cold Start Voltage||46.0Vdc||46.0Vdc|
|Low DC Warning Voltage|
|@ load < 20%||44.0Vdc||44.0Vdc|
|@ 20% < load < 50%||42.8Vdc||42.8Vdc|
|@ load > 50%||40.4Vdc||40.4Vdc|
|Low DC Warning Return Voltage|
|@ load < 20%||46.0Vdc||46.0Vdc|
|@ 20% < load < 50%||44.8Vdc||44.8Vdc|
|@ load > 50%||42.4Vdc||42.4Vdc|
|Low DC Cut-off Voltage|
|@ load < 20%||42.0Vdc||42.0Vdc|
|@ 20% < load < 50%||40.8Vdc||40.8Vdc|
|@ load > 50%||38.4Vdc||38.4Vdc|
|Charge Mode Specifications|
|Utility Charging Mode|
|AC Charging Current (Max)||80Amp (@ VI/P=230Vac)||80Amp (@ VI/P=230Vac)|
|Bulk Charging Voltage|
|AGM / Gel Battery||56.4Vdc||56.4Vdc|
|Floating Charging Voltage||54Vdc||54Vdc|
|Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||500VDC||500VDC|
|PV Array MPPT Voltage Range||120-450VDC||120-450VDC|
|Max. Input Current||18A||18A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to 55°C||-10°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-15°C to 60°C||-15°C to 60°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)||5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)|
|Dimension (D*W*H), mm||448x295x105||448x295x105|
|Net Weight, kg||9.9||9.9|
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- High frequency Inverters
- Single Phase
- Parallel Single for Three Phase
- build-in MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 80 Amps
- Wifi Module(Optional)