EPEVER 5000Watt DC 48V AC 220V Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter IP5000-42-Plus(T)
IPower-Plus is a new generation of pure sine wave inverter compatible with the lithium battery system. This new inverter adopts surge current suppression technology to effectively prevent the surge current from damaging the lithium battery cells and BMS
(Battery Management System). Also, adopting the voltage and current double closed-loop control algorithm brings the inverter a faster response and better resistance to the load impact. The inverter selects key components with a high power density and long lifespan to provide a stable and reliable power guarantee. The optional communication solutions allow users to monitor the real-time status or change the parameters wherever. The inverter can be widely used in DC to AC areas, such as solar AC power system, vehicle system, RV power supply, security monitoring system, emergency lighting system, field power system, household power system, etc. With an excellent EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) characteristic, the power inverter is also suitable for occasions with high power quality requirements.
- Completely electrically isolated design for input and output
- Full digital double closed-loop control
- Excellent EMC characteristic, widely applied to higher quality power system
- Advanced SPWM technology and pure sine wave output.
- Input surge current suppression technology, applying to the lithium battery system
- Outstanding load resistance to impact, applying to the air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, etc.
- High power density and high-quality components to ensure the reliability
- Output power factor up to 1
- Low loss of zero loads and standby. Low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). High conversion efficiency
- Extensive protections: input reverse polarity/under voltage/over voltage, output overload/short circuit/overheating
- Air cooling controlled by temperature and load
- Rotatable LCD meter to simplify the system wiring
- Friendly LCD meter to simply monitor and parameter configure
- Remote control by the phone Apps and PC software
- Configurable output voltage and output frequency①
- Charging mobile phones, DC fans, and other electrical equipment by the USB port②
- Support a variety of options by connecting with the RS485 com. port③
- External switch contact design to allow remote control
- IEC62109, EN61000, RoHS approved
① Configuring the parameters via the local LCD meter, remote LCD meter, phone Apps, and PC software.
② This function is unavailable for inverters with 48V input voltage.
③ There is no communication isolation design for inverters with 12V/24 input voltage. This function(communication isolation design) is just for inverters with 48V input voltage.
|Continuous output power||5000W@35℃@Rated input voltage|
|Surge current when power on||＜65A|
|Output voltage||220VAC(±3%); 230VAC(-7%~+3%)|
|Output wave||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output distortion THD||THD≤3%(Resistive load)|
|Load power factor||0.2~1(VA≤output continuous power)|
|Rated input voltage||48VDC|
|Input voltage range||43.2~64.0VDC|
|Rated output efficiency①||＞91%|
|Max. output efficiency②||＞94%(30% loads)|
|RS485 com. port||5VDC/200mA|
|Dimension (Length x Width x Height)||531×231.5×123mm|
|Working temperature||-20℃~+60℃(Refer to the Reduced capacity curve)|
|Relative humidity||< 95%(N.C.)|
|Altitude||＜5000m (If the altitude is more than 1000 meters, the rated power will be reduced according to GB7260.)|
|① It means the rated output efficiency when the load power is continuous output power under the rated DC input voltage. (25℃ )
② It means the max. output efficiency when the inverter is connected with different loads under the rated DC input voltage.
- Lifepo4 Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- High frequency Inverters
- Single Phase