10A 12 Volt PWM Solar Charge Controller
|◆ Color:||Black||◆ Bulk Charging Voltage:||14.2V|
|◆ Rated Charging Current:||10A||◆ Float Charging:||13.8V|
|◆ Rated Discharging Current:||10A||◆ Discharge Stop Voltage:||11.2V|
|◆ Max Solar Input Voltage:||＜41V||◆ Discharge Reconnect Voltage:||12.6V|
|◆ System Voltage:||12V Auto Adapt||◆ Housing:||Aluminum Alloy|
|◆ Self consume:||＜10mA||◆ Maximum Wire Size:||16AWG|
|◆ Operating Temperature:||-20 ~ +60℃||◆ Size/Weight:||3.23* 2.94* 0.83in/0.27lb|
|◆ Equalize Charging Voltage:||14.4V|
- A) Make sure your BAT has enough voltage for the waterproof solar charge controller to recognize the batteries type before the first installation and only sufficient voltage can charge or activate the controller. That means it won't charge or activate when hooked to a dead or low-voltage BAT or connecting only with PV but without BAT
- B) The connection cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- C) The solar regulator is suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL It is not suited for nickel-metal hydride, lithium ions D) The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating PV. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
How to connect the solar system with the controller:
- Step 1: Connect the BAT to the solar charge controller firstly- plus and minus. (it will auto adapts to the BAT voltage)
- Step 2: Connect the load to the controller secondly.
- Step 3: Connect the PV to the controller finally - plus and minus.
Note: The reverse order applies when de-installing.
Battery Information for inverters and controllers
Lithium Battery Activation :
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
Battery Voltage :
Battery Type :
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
Solar Charge Controllers Features
- 10 Amps
- Positive Ground
Solar Panel Max Input Power:
Solar Panel Max Input Voltage:
- USA Warehouse