Correct use of inverter
Solar photovoltaic systems are becoming more and more popular now, and many households use inverter solar photovoltaic systems, which are one of the practical, safe and environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional forms of energy generation! But there are also many people who don't know the correct way to use the inverter. Now PowMr has sorted out 5 points.
1. The power of the inverter must be greater than the rated power of the electrical appliances used. Considering that some electrical appliances have a large current when starting, an inverter with a larger output power should be selected to prevent the electrical equipment you need to work from being unable to start.
2. The DC voltage of the inverter should be matched with the frequency voltage. When the inverter is working, there must be a battery on the street. The inverter has indicated the DC power supply (such as 12V, 24V, etc.) The voltage must be consistent with it, the inverter voltage is DC12V, then your battery voltage must also be corresponding to 12V, otherwise the inverter will not work or may damage the battery and shorten the battery life.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected correctly. The positive pole of the inverter must be connected to the positive pole of the battery (the cable is red), and the negative pole of the inverter must be connected to the negative pole of the battery (the cable is black). Before use, be sure to check whether the positive and negative poles are connected correctly.
4. Charging and use (some users may not need this function), press the AC input to connect to the mains, connect the battery and the inverter correctly according to the requirements, the positive pole is connected to the positive pole (red to red), and the negative pole is connected to the negative pole (black). black), close the relevant switch, the machine can automatically charge the battery, and automatically switch to floating charge when sufficient. At the same time, this machine has an automatic bypass function. When the mains is input, it can automatically bypass the output to the load. When the mains is cut off, it will automatically switch to inverter output to supply power to the load without interruption.
5. When using the inverter, when there is no mains input, connect the battery and the inverter correctly according to the requirements, close the corresponding switch on the panel, and the inverter outputs AC power to supply the electrical load.
The PowMr team reminds you: If the machine is within the warranty period, please send it back to the manufacturer for repair as much as possible to avoid greater damage to the machine caused by improper personal maintenance. We will send it to you as soon as possible after repairing.