- Administrator reply
- Hello, our service will contact u soon.
PowMr 3500W All In One Inverter Charger OutPut 110/120VAC Built-in MPPT 80A Solar Controller MAX PV Input 145V DC 48VDC System 3.5KW Pure Sine Wave hybrid inverter
PowMr 3500W All In One Inverter Charger OutPut 110/120VAC Built-in MPPT 80A Solar Controller MAX PV Input 145V DC 48VDC System 3.5KW Pure Sine Wave hybrid inverter Suitable US CA MX
About this PowMr Solar Inverter Charger
- 3500W 48V DC TO 120V /110V AC solar charge inverter and 80A Mppt charge controller and 3500W pure sine wave inverter, all in one Hybrid Inverter machine.
- Advanced MPPT technology Charging with an efficiency of 99.9% and inverter with DC to AC advanced SPWM technology which output pure sine wave power.
- Fit for 40-60Vdc Lead-Acid and Lithium battery. 4 charging modes support: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains & Solar hybrid charging.
- LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for a dynamic display of system data and operating status, Intelligent variable-speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
Pow series is a new hybrid inverter solar charge inverter, which integrates solar energy storage means charging energy storage and AC sine wave output. Thanks to DSP control and advanced control algorithm, it has high response speed, high reliability, and high industrial standard. Four charging modes are optional, i.e. Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains Solar hybrid charging; and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements. The solar charging module applies the latest optimized; MPPT technology to quickly track the maximum power point of the PV array in any environment and obtain the maximum energy of the solar panel in real-time; Through a state-of-the-art control algorithm, the AC-DC charging module realizes fully digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, with high control precision in a small volume; Wide AC voltage input range and complete input/output protections are designed for stable and reliable battery charging and protection; Based on full-digital intelligent design, the DC-AC inverter module employs advanced SPWM; technology and outputs pure sine waves to convert DC into AC. It is ideal for AC loads such as household appliances, power tools, industrial equipment, and electronic audio and video equipment. The product comes with a segment LCD display design which allows real-time; display of the operating data and status of the system. Comprehensive electronic protections keep the entire system safer and more stable;
1. Full digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, advanced SPWM technology, the output of pure sine wave.
2. Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output; uninterrupted power supply.
3. Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Utility Priority, PV Priority, Utility & Solar hybrid charging.
4. Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%.
5. Designed with an LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for a dynamic display of system data and operating status.
6. Manual ON/OFF switch controlling AC output.
7. Power saving mode available to reduce empty load loss.
8. Intelligent variable-speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
9. Lithium battery activation by PV solar or mains, allowing access to the lead-acid battery and lithium battery.
10. Complete protection, including short circuit protection, over-voltage, and under-voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc.
4 Charging Modes
Four charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains & Solar hybrid charging; and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements.
- Photovoltaic Modules (PV): convert light energy into DC power, charge the battery through the solar inverter charger, or directly reverse into alternating current to power the load.
- Power or generator (Utility): Access at the AC input can power the load and charge the Battery. If you do not have a power supply or generator, the system can also operate normally, where the load is supplied by batteries and photovoltaic modules.
- Battery: The role of the battery is to ensure the normal use of electricity for the system load when the solar energy is insufficient and there is no electricity.
- Household load: This can be accessed to a variety of household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, televisions, fans, air conditioning, and other AC loads.
- Battery type: 48V User-defined/Sealed(Default)/AGM battery/Flooded/Gel/Lithium iron/Ternary lithium battery.
- The PowMr Solar Inverter is suitable for 48V battery banks systems ONLY. Not following the minimum DC requirement may cause irreversible damage to the unit.
- The solar inverter components at the AC input/output, battery components, and PV components will produce high energy output. Make sure to connect the appropriate component to the appropriate labeled terminals.
- Be careful of the positive and negative poles. Reversing the poles may cause permanent damage to the inverter.
- The input terminals of the inverters have large capacitors connected to them. Once a positive and negative wire is connected to the terminals, it will complete the circuit and commence drawing a heavy current momentarily.
- After the power switch is switched off, there is still high energy inside the solar inverter, do not open or touch the internal device, wait for the capacitance to be put off after the relevant operation
|Rated capacity||30Ah(0.2C/25)℃(Min:29Ah)||50Ah(0.2C/25)℃(Min:49Ah)||100Ah (0.2C/25°C) (Min:96Ah)|
|Operating voltage range||10V-14.6V(Typical:12.8V)||10V-14.6V(Typical:12.8V)||10V~14.6V (Typical:12.8V)|
|Dischange cut -off voltage||10V||10V||10v|
|Dischange current (Max)||30A||50A||100A|
|Weight||about 4.5kg||about 6.2kg||About 11.5kg|
|Series||Maximum support for 4 sets in series||Maximum support for 4 sets in series||Maximum support for 4 sets in series|
|Alarm&potection||Over Voltage ,Under Voltage ,Over Current,Short Circuit,etc||Over Voltage ,Under Voltage ,Over Current,Short Circuit,etc||Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Current, Short Circuit etc.|
|Cooling mode||Automatic cold and hot||Automatic cold and hot||Automatic cold and hot|
|Recommended operating charge temperature||15℃-40℃||15℃-40℃||15%~85%|
|Recommended operating dischage temperature||15℃-40℃||15℃-40℃||0°C~50°C|
|Recommended operating storagetemperature||-20℃-45℃||-20℃-45℃||-10°C~60°C|
|Operating Charge temperature||0℃-50℃||0℃-50℃||15°C~40°C|
|-10Operating Dischage temperature||-10℃-60℃||-10℃-60℃||-20°C~45°C|
- Administrator reply
- Our service will contact u soon.