PowMr 12V 24V 10A PWM Solar Charge Controller Z10
PowMr Z10 10A Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V Auto Dual USB 5V Solar charger Regulator Factory Directly Selling
For Z10 10A solar controller, Max Voc: 24V (12V), 48V (24V); Max Power: 120W (12V), 240W (24V)
For Z20 20A solar controller, Max Voc: 24V (12V), 48V (24V); Max Power: 240W (12V), 480W (24V)
For Z30 30A solar controller, Max Voc: 24V (12V), 48V (24V); Max Power: 360W (12V), 720W (24V)
- 10amp 12V/24V auto Solar Charge Controller, High PWM efficiency 3-stage charge management:Boost,equalization,floating charge.
- Dual USB output, built-in industrial micro, Material environmental protection.Using a unique reverse current protection, low heat production, saving power.
- Backlight LCD display PV/Battery/Load working status. adjustable Low voltage discharge, Floating voltage, Low voltage recharge, Load mode. Power-off memory function.
- 3 lead acid battery type:Gel,Agm,Sealed. 3 adjustable load modes:light mode,light+timer mode,manual mode.
The battery positive and negative pole according to the icon access controller, the control er will automatically detect the battery voltage, the load positive and according to the icon
access controller, pay attention, not to negative pole answer, the solar panel according to the icon access controller.
please strictly follow the above order to access, otherwise, it may damage the controller or other components; the disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
12V system with 17.5V solar panels,24V system with 36V solar panels.
1.Connect order : 1. Battery --->2.Solar panels ---> 3.DC load.
2, Disconnect order : 1. DC load --->2. Solar panels ---> 3. Battery
3. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
4. When installation for the first time, set the battery type according to the type of battery and make sure that the battery has enough voltage so that the controller can recognize the correct battery type.
5. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
6. the light control function is controlled by the solar panel, the use of light control
the function must access the solar panel, otherwise, the light had no effect
- Over-load protection
- Build-in short-circuit protection
- Open-circuit protection
- Reverse protection
- Overheat protection
Please read the specification carefully before install
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- User Mode
- 10 Amps
- Positive Ground
- USA Warehouse
No reviews found