EPever 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V Auto Triron4210N
EPever 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller Triron4210N 12V 24V Auto Backlight LCD Display Solar Regulator With Dual USB
TRIRON4210N MPPT CONTROLLER-------Negative groud designed
- Identify and load the drivers of various modules automatically
- Support the hot swapping function without any damage for each module
- Modular design for easy combination and replacement
- Advanced MPPT Solar Charge Controller algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- High-quality components, perfecting system performance, with a maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Automatic limitation of the charging power and current
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Multiple load work modes
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Overheating power reduction function
- LCD and indicators to display operating data and status of the system
- User-friendly buttons for comfortable and convenient operation
- Master and slave RS485 communication modules design, reading the load or inverter operating data
- Control the inverter switch through the relay interface
- Provide 5VDC power through the dual USB output interface to charge electronic devices
- Model:TRIRON4210N-mppt 40A Solar Charge Controller
- System voltage: 12V/24VDC Auto work
- Rated charge/discharge current: 40A
- Battery input voltage range: 8-32V
- Lithium battery: 9~34V LiFePO4/Li-NiCoMn/User.
- Lead-acid battery type: 9~34V Sealed(AGM), Gel, Flooded, Lead-acid User.
- Max. PV Array Power: 520W when your battery is 12V;1040W when your battery is 24V.
- Max. PV open circuit voltage:100Vat Min operating environment temp; 92Vat 25 environment temp
- MPP voltage range: (Vbat+2V)72V
- Working environment temperature:-25℃～+55℃（with LCD）/-30℃～+55℃（without LCD）
- Self-consumption: ≤14mA(12V)；≤15mA(24V)
- Temp. compensation: -3mV/℃/2V
- Grounding: Common Negative
- Terminals/Wire Size: 6AWG(16mm²), wire size only for reference.
NOTE: 1. When a lead-acid battery is used, the controller hasn’t the low-temperature protection. 2. When a lithium-ion battery is used, the system voltage can’t be identified automatically. 3. Lithium battery setting need RS485 or WIFI box,
NOTE: PC software & mobile APP need RS485 cable or wifi box to connect your device, RS485 cable and WIFI box don't include.
- PV over current protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Battery over-voltage protection
- Battery over-discharge protection
- Battery overheating protection
- Lithium battery low-temperature protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Load overload protection
- Controller overheating protection
- TVS high voltage transients protection
HOW TO WIRE YOUR SOLAR CONTROLLER?
- Turn the adjusting screw counterclockwise until the plate moves downward.
- Please peel off the coating of the cable tip by about 8 to 10 mm，Then Insert the wire into the new opening between the plate and the "top" of the terminal hole.
- When turning the adjuster clockwise, the plate moves upward and crushes the wire in the hole of the terminal.
- Make sure all connections going into and from the controller are tight.
- Make sure your battery must be at least 12V when connecting to the controller.
- Always connect your battery first!!!
- Never connect your solar panel array to the controller without a battery.
- Careful your input power and voltage does not exceed the max.
Please confirm the specification before instal
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
- Lifepo4 Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- User Mode
- 40 Amps
- Netagive Ground
- GER Warehouse
- USA Warehouse
No reviews found