EPever 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V Auto Lifepo4 State of Charge Chart Tracer2210AN
EPever MPPT Solar Charge Controller 20A LCD Display 12V 24V Auto Solar Panel System Regulator Tracer2210AN
Welcome to buy 20a epever solar charge controller
Tracer series MPPT Controller is suitable for various off-grid solar applications.
It protects the battery from being over-charged by the solar modules and over-discharged by the loads.
The automatic limit for maximum PV input power. Should the PV input exceed the rating, the controller will simply limit the throughput to the rated level.
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, lighting ON / OFF, light On+Timer
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- LCD display design, dynamically displaying tool's operating data and working condition
- Available for PC monitoring and external display realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting
- Charging Power and Current Limitation Function
- User is programmable for battery types, load control, etc.
- Accurately recognizing and tracking multiple PowerPoint
- PV short circuit / PV reverse polarity /Battery over voltage
- Battery over-discharge / Battery reverse polarity / Load overload protection
Added Features（than Tracer A）:
Blacklight LCD Display / Common Negative Ground / Support lithium Battery / More Safety Protection
Package List: 1 x Tracer 2210AN Solar Charge Controller / 1 x Use Manual
Tracer 2210AN MPPT Charge Controller
* User programmable for battery types, load control, etc.
* Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer, and test mode.
* LCD display design, dynamically displaying tool's operating data and working condition.
* 3-Stage charge with PWM output
* Battery temperature compensation function.
* Real-time energy statistics function.
* Common positive grounding design
* RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
* Fully available for PC monitoring and external display unit connecting like MT50 and so on, realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting. Features
* Support software upgrade.
* Warranty: lifelong warranty
• PV reverse polarity protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV over current alarm protection
• Battery overcharge protection
• Battery over-discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Overheating protection
Step: Connect the system in the order of 1. battery-->2. load-->3.PV array, and disconnect the system in the reverse order 3. 2. 1.
- The battery must be connected first !!!
- Never connect the solar panel array to the controller Without/Before a Battery.
- DO NOT connect any inverter/ wind/Alternator or Charger into the charge controller!
- If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation.
- The wire size is only for reference. If there is a long distance between the PV array and the controller or between the controller and the battery, larger wires can be used to reduce the voltage drop and improve performance.
- Active Lithium Batteries
- Lifepo4 Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- User Mode
- 20 Amps
- Netagive Ground
- AUS Warehouse
- RUS Warehouse
- USA Warehouse
|Question:||can I hook up 3 100 watt panels to the 20A mppt controller?|
|Answer:||YES. 300W is ok for 20A controller|
|Question:||Can it handle 4 12v 100W solar panels in paralell??????|
|Answer:||Sorry for the delay reply. Yes. you can use 40 amps contrtoller.|
No reviews found