PowMr 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V 36V 48V Auto Solar Regulator with LCD Display MPPT-60A
HHJ-60A Warming tips:
- Brand: Powmr
- Product Name: HHJ-60A
- 100% MPPT controller Intelligent, Max efficiency ≥98.1%, PV utilization ≥99%
- Built-in DSP controller with high performance automatic battery voltage detection 12V/24V/36V/48V
- Battery options: Lithium, Lifepo4, Li(NiCoMn)O2), Vented, Flooded, Sealed, Gel, NiCd battery.
- Dynamic large icon display PV and Battery status,working mode:
Night mode, no charging, MPPT mode, Absorption mode, Floating mode and troubleshooting prompts.
- TROUBLESHOOTING function and LCD display and can help users not only check the whole system operating data and statuses but also quickly identify system faults and modify parameters.
- Blacklight LCD Dispaly PV voltage/output power/Battery voltage/charging current/working mode/Temperature
- User programmable for absorption voltage/Floating voltage/Low voltage disconnect./Load Timer. Real-time energy recording.
- Intelligence Fan-on temperature >45℃ and off < 40℃,Porous heat dissipation.and fan use BEARING technologies increase life UP TO 5000hrs in normal use.
- Large four big button, easy to use, more conveniently.
Make sure the Voc of PV meeting the requirement as right. Voc is 1.5 times of Battery voltage will be the best efficiency.
- Charging 3-stage: constant current(MPPT), constant voltage(Absorption Voltage), floating charge
Selectable battery type Vented / Sealed / Gel / NiCd / Lithium battery (default is Sealed) (defined voltage for other battery by user)
- Soft start time ≤1S, Dynamic response and recovery time 100us
- Max efficiency ≥98.1%, PV utilization ≥99%
- In order to reduce the cost of electricity caused by high current, PV and battery each have two terminals
- MULTIPLE ELECTRONIC PROTECTIONS
- Overcharging protection
- Overload protection
- Over-discharging protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Always connect battery first!!! Make sure enough batteries’ voltage let controller recognize the right system voltage.
- DO NOT connect any Inverter/ wind/ Alternator or Charger into the charge controller! connect the Inverter directly to the battery
- Ensures solar input voltage higher 3V or more than batteries’ voltage and total input power in the range. if input power is too low for max input power, it may be appears to have been discontinued., the charging current almost be zero when controller is floating charge.
- Parameter Setting Rules：Floating voltage > Low voltage reconnect > Low voltage discharge.
- The solar controller will stop output when the battery under 10.7V. The LCD will be blank when the battery under 8V and it will re-output when the battery up to the 12.6V (adjustable).
- Install the Charger controller to the battery as close as possible. Tighten the wire.
- When controller makes buzzing sound because of It's working hard to dissipate heat for your controller. Rest your heart, it will be stop when temperature return to normal.
- Remove all the debris around the controller ( leaving a space of approx. 5.91in ).
12V system: DC20V~DC80V
24V system: DC37V~DC105V
36V system: DC50V~DC160V
48V system: DC72V~DC160V
The maximum PV input voltage (Voc): DC190V
(The controller can’t work at this voltage of long duration that will break controller. Please refer to Input voltage from PV.)
The maximum PV input power
(The total power rated of PV can’t be over this watt that will break the controller.)
12V system (720W) ;
24V system (1440W) ;
36V system (2100W);
48V system (2800W) ;
Overcharging protection voltage:
12V system (15V);
24V system (30V);
36V system (45V);
48V system (60V);
1XMPPT Solar Charge Controller
Please confirm the specification before install
Correct Connecting Order : Battery - solar panel - load
Disconnect : solar panel - battery - load