- Administrator reply
- Hello, our service will contact u soon.
3000W DC 24V AC 110V All In One Inverter
|Reted Input Voltage||110/120VAC|
|Input Voltage Range||(90Vac~140Vac) ±2%|
|Frequency Range||47±0.3Hz ~ 55±0.3Hz (50Hz); 57±0.3Hz ~ 65±0.3Hz (60Hz)|
|Overload/short circuit protection||Breaker|
|Conversion time(bypass and inverter)||10ms|
|Reverse Flow Protection||Yes|
|Max Bypass Current Overload||40A||40A||63A|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output AC Voltage||120Vac||120Vac||120Vac(100/105/110Vac Settable)|
|Unstable Input Error||±5%|
|Output Frequency(Hz)||50Hz ±0.3Hz 60Hz ±0.3Hz|
|Overload Protection||(102%＜load＜110%)±10%:turn off the output after 5min;(110%＜load＜125%)±10%:turn off the output after 10sec;(125%＜load)±10%: turn off the output after 5sec;|
|Output Short Circuit Protection||Breaker|
|Bypass Breaker Specifications||40A|
|Rated Battery Input Voltage||24V (Minimum starting voltage 22V)||48V (minimum start-up voltage 44V)|
|Battery Voltage Range||20.0Vdc~33Vdc ± 0.6Vdc||40.0Vdc~60Vdc ± 0.6Vdc|
|Power Saving Mode Self-consumption||≤50W|
|No Load Self-consumption||48W|
|Battery type||Lead acid or lithium battery||Lead acid or lithium battery||Lead Acid or Lithium|
|Maximum Charging Current (AC)||40A||40A||40A|
|Unstable Condition Error||± 5Adc||± 5Adc||± 5Adc|
|Charge voltage range||20~33Vdc||40Vdc~60Vdc||40 –60Vdc|
|Short circuit protection||Circuit breaker and blown fuse||Breakers and fuses||Breakers and blown fuses|
|Circuit breaker specifications||Yes||40A||63A|
|Overcharge protection||Yes; Automatically alerts and then turns off charging after1 minute||Yes; Automatically alerts and then turns off charging after1 minute||Yes; Automatically alerts and then turns off charging after1 minute|
|Solar (PV) charging|
|Recommended PV Max||100Vdc||145Vdc (150 VDC Actual)||500Vdc|
|PV Operating Voltage||30-100Vdc||60-145VDC||120-500Vdc|
|MPPT Voltage Range||30-95Vdc||60-115VDC||120-450Vdc|
|Battery Charging Range||20-33Vdc||40-60VDC||40-60Vdc|
|Maximum Input Power||1400W||4400W||5000W|
|Maximum Input Current||60A||80A||80A|
|Maximum Output Power||1400W||4200W||5000W|
|PV Charging Current Range||0-60A||0-80A||0-80A|
|Short-circuit Protection||Blown fuse||Internal Fuse||Internal Fuse|
|Wiring Protection||Reverse Polarity||Reverse polarity||Reverse Polarity|
|Certification||FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS||FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS||CE(IEC62109), RoHS, EN61000|
|Operating Temperature||5°F ~ 131°F/ -15°C ~ 55°C||5°F ~ 131°F/ -15°C ~ 55°C||5°F ~ 131°F/ -15°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C||-13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C||-13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C|
|Humidity range||5% to 95% (Conformal coating protection)||5% to 95% (three-layer paint protection)||5% to 95% (three-layer paint protection)|
|Cooling||Fans||Fans||Fans, Forced cooling with adjustable air speed|
|IP Grade||IP 20||IP 20||IP 20|
|Safety||Class I||Class I||I|
|Dimensions (L-W-D)||14.8*11*4.05 in / 378mm*280mm*103mm||16.8*12.7*4.9 in / 426*322*124 mm||16.8*12.7*4.9 in / 426*322*124 mm|
|Weight (kg)||14.96 lbs /6.8kg||23.8 lbs /10.8kg||25.6 lbs /11.6kg|
Non-Lithium Battery Parameters
|Battery type||Sealed lead acid battery (SLD)||Colloidal lead acid battery (GEL)||Vented lead acid battery (FLD)||User-defined (USE)|
|Overvoltage disconnection voltage||60V||60V||60V||60V|
|Equalizing charge voltage||58.4V||56.8V||59.2V||40~60V|
|Boost charge voltage||57.6V||56.8V||58.4V||40~60V|
|Floating charge voltage||55.2V||55.2V||55.2V||40~60V|
|Undervoltage alarm voltage||44V||44V||44V||40~60V|
|Discharge limit voltage||40V||40V||40V||40~60V|
|Over-discharge delay time||5S||5S||5S||1~30S|
|Equalizing charge duration||120 minutes||-||120 minutes||0~600 minutes|
|Equalizing charge interval||30 days||-||30 days||0~250 days|
|Boost charge duration||120 minutes||120 minutes||120 minutes||10~600 minutes|
- Brand: PowMr
- Pure sine wave 24V inverter
- Product Model: POW-LVM3K-24V
- Full digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, advanced SPWM technology, the output of pure sine wave
- Two output modes: mains bypass and all in one inverter output; uninterrupted power supply
- Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Utility Priority, PV Priority, Utility & Solar hybrid charging
- Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%
- Designed with an LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for a dynamic display of system data and operating status
- Manual ON/OFF switch controlling AC output
- Power saving mode available to reduce the empty load loss
- Intelligent variable-speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life
- Lithium battery activation by PV solar or mains, allowing access of lead-acid battery and lithium battery
- Complete protection, including short circuit protection, over-voltage, and under-voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc
- LCD Buttons
- Mounting Holes
- LCD Screen
- LED Indicators
- AC Input Breaker
- Dry Contact Port
- RS485 Communication Port
- USB Debugging Port (Internal Use)
- AC Input Terminal
- AC Output Terminal
- Cooling Fans
- PV Input Terminal
- Main On/Off Power Switch
- Battery Input Terminal
- Grounding Lug
Please read this manual carefully and familiarize yourself with the installation procedures before installation.
The unit should be installed in a well-ventilated, cool, and dry environment. Make sure the fans of the unit and the ventilation holes are not blocked.
Do not expose the unit to rain, moisture, snow, or liquids of any type.
Never install the inverter in a sealed enclosure with flooded batteries. Gas can accumulate and there is a risk of explosion.
Do not install the inverter in the same compartment as the battery bank because it could serve as a potential fire hazard.
Ensure installation follows the following guidelines:
- Cool, dry, well-ventilated area — Heat is the worst enemy for electronic equipment. Inverters must be in an area where the fans are not blocked or where they are not exposed directly to the sun. They should be in an area free of any kind of moisture and allow for clearance of at least 8” around the unit to provide adequate ventilation.
- Protection against fire hazards — the unit should be away from any flammable material, liquids, or any other combustible material. The unit can spark and the consequences could be severe.
- Close proximity to battery bank—prevent excessive voltage drop by keeping the unit close to the battery bank and having a properly sized wire going from the battery bank to the inverter.
- Limiting electromagnetic interference (EMI) — ensure the inverter is firmly grounded to a building, vehicle, or earth ground. Keep the inverter away from EMI receptors such as TVs, radios, and other audio/visual electronics to prevent damage/interference to the equipment.
- When installing the battery, be very careful, when installing lead-acid liquid batteries, you should wear protective glasses, once in contact with battery acid, please wash with water in time.
- Avoid placing metal objects near the battery to prevent short circuits in the battery.
- Acid gas may be generated when the battery is charged so ensure good ventilation around the environment.
- Incorrect or improper connection points and corroded wires can cause great heat to melt the wire insulation, burn surrounding materials, and even cause fire, so ensure that the connection is tightened
- It is best to avoid mobile applications when the wire shakes and causes the connection head to lose. Outdoor installation should avoid direct sunlight and rain, snow.
- Do not install the solar inverter in harsh environments such as damp, greasy, flammable, and explosive areas or where dust accumulation is high.
- The municipal electrical input and AC output are high voltage, do not touch the wiring. Do not touch the unit when the fan is working.
- To avoid damage, do not use more than one (in parallel) input AC power supply.
Please Note: While the Solar inverter has fans for cooling, this installation location optimal for natural convection cooling will improve the overall efficiency
- Administrator reply
- Hello, our service will contact u soon.