- Administrator reply
- Hello, our service will contact u soon.
3500W DC 48V AC 110V All In One Inverter
|Reted Input Voltage||110/120VAC|
|Input Voltage Range||(90Vac~140Vac) ±2%|
|Frequency Range||47±0.3Hz ~ 55±0.3Hz (50Hz); 57±0.3Hz ~ 65±0.3Hz (60Hz)|
|Overload/short circuit protection||Breaker|
|Conversion time(bypass and inverter)||10ms|
|Reverse Flow Protection||Yes|
|Max Bypass Current Overload||40A||40A||63A|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output AC Voltage||120Vac||120Vac||120Vac(100/105/110Vac Settable)|
|Unstable Input Error||±5%|
|Output Frequency(Hz)||50Hz ±0.3Hz 60Hz ±0.3Hz|
|Overload Protection||(102%＜load＜110%)±10%:turn off the output after 5min;(110%＜load＜125%)±10%:turn off the output after 10sec;(125%＜load)±10%: turn off the output after 5sec;|
|Output Short Circuit Protection||Breaker|
|Bypass Breaker Specifications||40A|
|Rated Battery Input Voltage||24V (Minimum starting voltage 22V)||48V (minimum start-up voltage 44V)|
|Battery Voltage Range||20.0Vdc~33Vdc ± 0.6Vdc||40.0Vdc~60Vdc ± 0.6Vdc|
|Power Saving Mode Self-consumption||≤50W|
|No Load Self-consumption||48W|
|Battery type||Lead acid or lithium battery||Lead acid or lithium battery||Lead Acid or Lithium|
|Maximum Charging Current (AC)||40A||40A||40A|
|Unstable Condition Error||± 5Adc||± 5Adc||± 5Adc|
|Charge voltage range||20~33Vdc||40Vdc~60Vdc||40 –60Vdc|
|Short circuit protection||Circuit breaker and blown fuse||Breakers and fuses||Breakers and blown fuses|
|Circuit breaker specifications||Yes||40A||63A|
|Overcharge protection||Yes; Automatically alerts and then turns off charging after1 minute||Yes; Automatically alerts and then turns off charging after1 minute||Yes; Automatically alerts and then turns off charging after1 minute|
|Solar (PV) charging|
|Recommended PV Max||100Vdc||145Vdc (150 VDC Actual)||500Vdc|
|PV Operating Voltage||30-100Vdc||60-145VDC||120-500Vdc|
|MPPT Voltage Range||30-95Vdc||60-115VDC||120-450Vdc|
|Battery Charging Range||20-33Vdc||40-60VDC||40-60Vdc|
|Maximum Input Power||1400W||4400W||5000W|
|Maximum Input Current||60A||80A||80A|
|Maximum Output Power||1400W||4200W||5000W|
|PV Charging Current Range||0-60A||0-80A||0-80A|
|Short-circuit Protection||Blown fuse||Internal Fuse||Internal Fuse|
|Wiring Protection||Reverse Polarity||Reverse polarity||Reverse Polarity|
|Certification||FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS||FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS||CE(IEC62109), RoHS, EN61000|
|Operating Temperature||5°F ~ 131°F/ -15°C ~ 55°C||5°F ~ 131°F/ -15°C ~ 55°C||5°F ~ 131°F/ -15°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C||-13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C||-13°F ~ 140°F / -25°C ~ 60°C|
|Humidity range||5% to 95% (Conformal coating protection)||5% to 95% (three-layer paint protection)||5% to 95% (three-layer paint protection)|
|Cooling||Fans||Fans||Fans, Forced cooling with adjustable air speed|
|IP Grade||IP 20||IP 20||IP 20|
|Safety||Class I||Class I||I|
|Dimensions (L-W-D)||14.8*11*4.05 in / 378mm*280mm*103mm||16.8*12.7*4.9 in / 426*322*124 mm||16.8*12.7*4.9 in / 426*322*124 mm|
|Weight (kg)||14.96 lbs /6.8kg||23.8 lbs /10.8kg||25.6 lbs /11.6kg|
Non-Lithium Battery Parameters
|Battery type||Sealed lead acid battery (SLD)||Colloidal lead acid battery (GEL)||Vented lead acid battery (FLD)||User-defined (USE)|
|Overvoltage disconnection voltage||60V||60V||60V||60V|
|Equalizing charge voltage||58.4V||56.8V||59.2V||40~60V|
|Boost charge voltage||57.6V||56.8V||58.4V||40~60V|
|Floating charge voltage||55.2V||55.2V||55.2V||40~60V|
|Undervoltage alarm voltage||44V||44V||44V||40~60V|
|Discharge limit voltage||40V||40V||40V||40~60V|
|Over-discharge delay time||5S||5S||5S||1~30S|
|Equalizing charge duration||120 minutes||-||120 minutes||0~600 minutes|
|Equalizing charge interval||30 days||-||30 days||0~250 days|
|Boost charge duration||120 minutes||120 minutes||120 minutes||10~600 minutes|
PowMr 3500W All In One Inverter Charger OutPut 110/120VAC Built-in MPPT 80A Solar Controller MAX PV Input 145V DC 48VDC System 3.5KW Pure Sine Wave hybrid inverter Suitable US CA MX
About this PowMr Solar Inverter Charger
- 3500W 48V DC TO 120V /110V AC solar charge inverter and 80A Mppt charge controller and 3500W pure sine wave inverter, all in one Hybrid all in one Inverter machine.
- Advanced MPPT technology Charging with an efficiency of 99.9% and inverter with DC to AC advanced SPWM technology which output pure sine wave power.
- Fit for 40-60Vdc Lead-Acid and Lithium battery. 4 charging modes support: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains & Solar hybrid charging.
- LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for a dynamic display of system data and operating status, Intelligent variable-speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
Pow series is a new hybrid inverter solar charge inverter, which integrates solar energy storage means charging energy storage and AC sine wave output. Thanks to DSP control and advanced control algorithm, it has high response speed, high reliability, and high industrial standard. Four charging modes are optional, i.e. Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains Solar hybrid charging; and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements. The solar charging module applies the latest optimized; MPPT technology to quickly track the maximum power point of the PV array in any environment and obtain the maximum energy of the solar panel in real-time; Through a state-of-the-art control algorithm, the AC-DC charging module realizes fully digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, with high control precision in a small volume; Wide AC voltage input range and complete input/output protections are designed for stable and reliable battery charging and protection; Based on full-digital intelligent design, the DC-AC inverter module employs advanced SPWM; technology and outputs pure sine waves to convert DC into AC. It is ideal for AC loads such as household appliances, power tools, industrial equipment, and electronic audio and video equipment. The product comes with a segment LCD display design which allows real-time; display of the operating data and status of the system. Comprehensive electronic protections keep the entire system safer and more stable;
1. Full digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, advanced SPWM technology, the output of pure sine wave.
2. Two output modes: mains bypass and 48V inverter output; uninterrupted power supply.
3. Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Utility Priority, PV Priority, Utility & Solar hybrid charging.
4. Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%.
5. Designed with an LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for a dynamic display of system data and operating status.
6. Manual ON/OFF switch controlling AC output.
7. Power saving mode available to reduce empty load loss.
8. Intelligent variable-speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
9. Lithium battery activation by PV solar or mains, allowing access to the lead-acid battery and lithium battery.
10. Complete protection, including short circuit protection, over-voltage, and under-voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc.
4 Charging Modes
Four charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority, and Mains & Solar hybrid charging; and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements.
- Photovoltaic Modules (PV): convert light energy into DC power, charge the battery through the solar inverter charger, or directly reverse into alternating current to power the load.
- Power or generator (Utility): Access at the AC input can power the load and charge the Battery. If you do not have a power supply or generator, the system can also operate normally, where the load is supplied by batteries and photovoltaic modules.
- Battery: The role of the battery is to ensure the normal use of electricity for the system load when the solar energy is insufficient and there is no electricity.
- Household load: This can be accessed to a variety of household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, televisions, fans, air conditioning, and other AC loads.
- Battery type: 48V User-defined/Sealed(Default)/AGM battery/Flooded/Gel/Lithium iron/Ternary lithium battery.
- The PowMr Solar Inverter is suitable for 48V battery banks systems ONLY. Not following the minimum DC requirement may cause irreversible damage to the unit.
- The solar inverter components at the AC input/output, battery components, and PV components will produce high energy output. Make sure to connect the appropriate component to the appropriate labeled terminals.
- Be careful of the positive and negative poles. Reversing the poles may cause permanent damage to the inverter.
- The input terminals of the inverters have large capacitors connected to them. Once a positive and negative wire is connected to the terminals, it will complete the circuit and commence drawing a heavy current momentarily.
- After the power switch is switched off, there is still high energy inside the solar inverter, do not open or touch the internal device, wait for the capacitance to be put off after the relevant operation
|Question:||What is the minimum voltage input from your solar panels|
|Answer:||Your battery is 48V, then your solar panel's voltage need higher than 48V. Or battery can't be charged.|
|Question:||I have 20 260 panels and want to go off grid. If i purchase 2 of your inverters can I link them to supply my house off grid|
|Question:||How many can be linked?|
|Question:||one place says "Peak output 7000w, then elsewhere maximum output power: 4200w" then "3500w 48v inverter function" can you clarify?|
|Answer:||4200w means: when PV charging, solar panel Maximum output 4200W power to inverter charge your battery, inverter only can take 4200w max power from solar panel. 3500w means: when in Inverter mode, Inverter's Rated output power is 3500W; (will provide 3500W power to your Electrical appliances use) Peak output: 5000VA=The maximum power supplied by the inverter to the consumer is 4000W, which will not exceed this value. Peak output: 7000VA，Sorry this parameter is a mistake, It has been modified； this parameter is 5000VA； Peak output: 5000VA is Apparent power, Apparent power is the amount that represents the capacity of AC electrical equipment. Equal to the product of the effective value of the voltage and the effective value of the current. It is multiplied by the power factor to equal the active power. Usually the power factor is 0.8, which means that the actual maximum output power is 5000VA*0.8=4000W； Peak output: 5000VA=The maximum power supplied by the inverter to the consumer is 4000W.|
|Question:||any monitor software for this 48v 3500w unit?|
|Answer:||yes. wifi app is avalible and pc software is ok. Please contact email@example.com|
|Question:||I just intalled one and the generator bypass would not work. It only works on solar although I used " main" as the primary soource.|
|Answer:||Please check your setting 01 and 06, see which mode you choose|
|Question:||How do you hook two of these together in parallel?|
|Answer:||NO, This item doesn't support wire in in parallel|
|Question:||Saye it has pv1 and pv2 inputs. can it do 2 arrays?|
|Answer:||YES. You can wire two array, but please make your two solar panel as a group and only has 1 positive wire and 1 negative to inverter. This item is updated, it doesn't have PV1 and PV2 wiring now. It only have one PV+ and one PV- connector. We will update photo soon. Thanks for let us know.|
|Question:||how i can monitor this unit any app for computer or cell. for this 48v 3500w unit|
|Answer:||we have wifi mudule, and you can download app and monitor the working status in your phone app.|
|Question:||do you have this unitwith 240vac output with the same 48vdc input?|
|Answer:||we have single-phase 220/230Vac output version, work with 48Vdc battery.|
|Question:||Can this equipment work without power from the grid?|
|Answer:||yes. you can wire Solar panel to this equipment.|
|Question:||How many solar panels of 260 watts can be connected to this inverter. Do they have to be connected thru a combiner .|
|Answer:||nverter's Max power is 3500W, you can wire about 13pcs 260 watts solar panel. About the combiner, it depens on your system.|
|Question:||Is this a low frequency sine wave?|
|Answer:||it can output 50hz or 60hz|
|Question:||how can i see how charged the batteries are?|
|Answer:||The LCD display will show the charging status|
|Question:||Would I have to pay shipping for any warranty covered parts?|
|Question:||The hybrid inverter is installed outside correct? And dose the pv come with the inverter|
|Answer:||Location of install: Please install this inverter in Cool, dry, well-ventilated area: Heat is the worst enemy for electronic equipment.Inverters must be in an area where the fans are not blocked or where they are not exposed directly to the sun. They should be in an area free of any kind of moisture and allow for clearance of at least 8” around the unit to provide adequate ventilation; PV wire to Inverter's PV terminal (PV+ and PV-).|
|Question:||Can you run 2 units together and get 2 phase 240v?|
|Answer:||NO. This model doesn't have such function. This series inverter has 220V version,|
|Question:||Does the pv solar powered panels come with the inverter?|
|Answer:||NO. Solar panel doesn't contain. need you purchase by yourself|
|Question:||Will this work with agm batteries|
|Question:||Can this be used with solar only with no battery?|
|Answer:||NO. it need battery|
|Question:||What is the minimum solar panel voltage input to the unit|
|Question:||What is the maximum PV volatage input ?|
|Answer:||Maximum PV volatage input:145VDC|
|Question:||What is the warranty?|
|Answer:||it comes with 1 year warranty.|
|Question:||Can this be used solely off grid using solar and batteries or does it need to be wired with the grid|
|Answer:||Both is ok. It has differen working mode for select. You can only wire solar panel and battery to use it. Or wire your grid to it as another power energy to charge your battery.|
|Question:||Can this inverter work woth deep cycle battries?|
|Answer:||yes. 48V battery|
|Question:||Is idle draw really <25 watts?|
|Answer:||This item's self-consumption is 1A. It is an integrated product of mppt charge controller and inverter. It integrates PV charging, AC-DC charging, and DC-AC inverter. Compared with a single charge controller or a single inverter, its own loss will be larger. About no-load self-consumption: For the same power, the lower the input voltage level, the greater the current flowing on the input side, and the more components required inside the product, so the greater the loss. The size of the no-load loss has an important relationship with the circuit design, device options, and the number of components. Because the device wants to work, it must provide them with voltage, even in standby, it must also provide standby energy.|
|Question:||Can this inverter work with 120 voc from solar panels or what is the max voc this inverter can handle?|
|Answer:||es. The max voc this inverter can handle from solar panel is 145Vdc.|
|Question:||If max charge current is 30A at how many volts?|
|Answer:||It doesn't have such fix voltage parameter.|
|Question:||Can i manually set the charging perameters for lithium batteries?|
|Answer:||YES. If you wanna set your own parrameter you can choose USE, all battery parameters can be set. And also it has pre-set parameter for Lithium iron phosphate battery LF14/LF15/LF16,14strings ,corresponding to 15 strings and 16 strings of lithium iron phosphate battery.|
|Question:||Is this a grid tie inverter? Says hybrid.|
|Answer:||is off grid inverter. Hybrid means it have 48V inverter function and also with MPPT charge controller function. It is all-in-one solar charge inverter. It support use AC Mains power/Solar power/ generator power to charge your battery. And Its Output is 110V AC power.|
|Question:||Can this inverter take a 80.2Voc from solar panels and charge 48volt battery bank?|
|Answer:||YES. Inverter max can take 145Vdc from solar panel.|
|Question:||Does the unit come with a schematic|
|Answer:||you can contact springmirror to get a user manual see if match your need.|
|Question:||What kind of battery can this system use, any kind regarding voltage like normal 12Vdc or does it have to be 48Vdc???|
|Answer:||(40-60V) Lead-Acid OR Lithium battery， 48V Means your battery must be 48V system.|
|Question:||Is there a Bluetooth option remote reporting to a smartphone available for this model? Wifi is not available for me.|
|Answer:||This model only supports the wifi module. The wifi module is WIFI-HF(https://powmr.com/accessories-en/inverter-accessories/powmr-supply-wifi-module-compatibile-with-hf-series-off-grid-inverter-charger/) Other than that, there is no other way to connect to the smartphone APP.|
- Administrator reply
- Our service will contact u soon.