PowMr Pure Sine Wave Inverter 2000w 12V 220V 3000W Power Inverter Charger
- The PowMr Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Charger delivers superior performance for remote off-grid applications.
- The inverter is of pure sine wave capable of producing cleaner, smoother, and more reliable electricity for a user's electronic needs.
- The inverter is also able to charge the battery bank when AC power is connected to the inverter.
● Robust and sleek design
● LCD and LED display used to view inverter status and programming features
● Offers high-quality waveform with little harmonic distortion
● 4-Stage battery charger with a configurable charging current
● 8 Pre-Set battery voltages including Lithium; User-defined option available
● Automatic generator start option
● Peak efficiency >90%
● Multiple electronic protections
Pure Sine Wave
- The PowMr Power Inverters output a pure sine wave is similar to the waveform of the grid power.
- In a pure sine wave, the voltage rises and falls in a smooth fashion with very low harmonic distortion and cleaner utility-like power.
- This gives users stable enough power to operate tools, fans, lights, computers, and other electronics without any interference.
- pure sine wave inverters are in many cases more efficient, allowing users to use less energy and allow for more device capability.
- The main advantage of pure sine wave inverters is that they are used to operate sensitive electronic devices that require a high-quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Almost any electronic device could be powered using a pure sine wave inverter.
|Rated Output Power||2000W||2000W||3000W||3000W|
|Transfer Time||10ms typical|
|Inverter mode||Nominal output voltage RMS||120/230VAC(100~120VAC 5V Gear setting;200~240VAC 10V Gear setting)|
|Output frequency||50HZ±0.3HZ or 60HZ±0.3HZ|
|Output waveform||Pure Sinewave|
|Output overload||105% < Load <120% ±10%: Fault(tum off output after 10 seconds)|
|120% < Load < 150% ±10%: Fault (turn off output after 3 seconds) 150%> Load ±10%: Fault (turn off output after 1 seconds)|
|Short circuit protection||Software protection|
|Line mode||Input voltage range||Narrow range||Wide range|
|Nominal output voltage±15%||Nominal output voltage +15%, -23%|
|Input frequency voltage||40Hz-70Hz|
|Input wave form||Sine wave(Utility or generator)|
|Short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Output Overload||120%> Load <150%±10%: fault (turn off output after 60 seconds); 150%> Load ±10%: fault(tum off output after 1 seconds)|
|Over Charge protection shutdown||16.0 for 12V dc|
|Efficiency online transfer mode||>95%|
|AC Charge||Charge current can be set (5A UP/DOWN setting, For specific parameters, please refer to Appendix)|
|Selection of battery charging Voltage type|
|Battery type||Fast V||Float V|
|Sealed Lead Acid||14.4||13.6|
|Open Lead Acid||14.8||13.3|
|Desulphation||15.5 for 4 hrs then off|
|Battery||Nominal DC Input Voltage||12V||12V||12V||12V|
|Battery voltage range||12V(10Vdc ~16Vdc) ±0.3Vdc|
|Low DC Warning Voltage||12V(10.5Vdc ± 0.3Vdc )|
|Low DC Cut-off Voltage||12V(10Vdc±0.3Vdc )|
|others||Operating Temperature Range||0-40℃|
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- User Mode
- Low frequency Inverters