5600W DC 48V AC 220V Hybrid Inverter
POW series is a new type of solar hybrid inverter, integrating solar energy storage and mains charging and AC sine-wave output. It is controlled by DSP and has the features of high response speed, high reliability and high industrial standard through state-of-art control algorithm. It has four charging modes: solar only, mains priority, solar power priority and solar hybrid; two output modes of inverter and Mains Power can be selected to meet different application requirements.
• Anti-counter-current grid-connected function (PV and mains hybrid power supply).
• It has insulation impedance and leakage current detection function.
• Support for use under battery-free conditions.
• It has double activation function of lithium battery, which can be triggered by connecting any mains/PV power.
• With the function of ECO mode and reducing no-load loss.
• There are 4 charging modes available: solar only, Mains Power first, solar first and hybrid charging.
• It has multiple protection functions for 360° omni-directional protection.
• Support lead-acid battery and lithium battery access.
• The ON/OFF switch controls the inverter AC out.
• PV Grid-connected power generation mode can be set.
• Advanced MPPT technology, the efficiency is as high as 99.9%
• LCD screen design, 3 LED indicator lights, dynamic display system data and running status.
• Adopt intelligent adjustable speed fan to dissipate heat efficiently and prolong the service life of the system.
• Complete short circuit protection, over-voltage and under-voltage protection, overload protection and backfeed
• It has two output modes: Mains Power bypass and inverter output, and has the function of uninterrupted power
•Adopt full digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, state-of-art SPWM technology and output pure
Introduction to the Basic System
The following figure shows the system application scenario of this Product. A complete system shall include the following parts:
1. PV Module: convert light energy into direct current energy, charge the battery through inverter, or directly invert into AC to supply power to the load.
2. Mains Power or Generator: connected at AC input, can supply power to the load and charge the battery at the same time. If no mains or generator is connected, the system can operate normally and the load power is supplied by batteries and PV module.
3. Battery: the function of battery is to ensure the normal power consumption of the system load when the solar energy is insufficient and there is no Mains Power.
4. Load of Household Appliances: can access to various loads of household and office appliances, including AC loads such as refrigerators, lamps, televisions, fans and air conditioners.
5. Reversing Control Inverter: energy conversion device of the whole system. The specific system wiring mode is determined by the actual application scenario.