3500W DC 48V AC 110V Hybrid Inverter
POW series is a new type of solar hybrid inverter, integrating solar energy storage and mains charging and AC sine-wave output. It is controlled by DSP and has the features of high response speed, high reliability and high industrial standard through state-of-art control algorithm. It has four charging modes: solar only, mains priority, solar power priority and solar hybrid; two output modes of inverter and Mains Power can be selected to meet different application requirements.
• Adopt fully digital voltage and current double closed-loop control, advanced SPWM technology, output pure sine wave.
• Has a segmented charge and discharge function.
• Support anti-backflow well pattern function.
Na has insulation positive reactance and leakage current detection ability.
• Support lead-acid battery, lithium battery access
With its own lithium battery dual activation function, it can be triggered by any power supply of mains/photovoltaic.
It has the mains bypass, the output mode of sending and outputting, and has the function of uninterrupted power supply.
• There are 4 charging modes to choose from: only large solar energy, mains priority, solar energy priority, and hybrid charging.
• First wash MPPT technology, the efficiency is as high as 99,9%.
LCD wave screen design, 3 LED indicators, dynamic display system number and running status.
The ON/OFF switch pulls the switch to change the AC output.
•Bai has the function of energy-saving mode to reduce air damage,
• Adopt intelligent speed-adjustable fans to efficiently collect heat and prolong system life.
• Coconut has multiple protection functions, 360° full protection
• Has complete torch protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, back-feed protection, etc.
Support battery-free use
Introduction to the Basic System
The following figure shows the system application scenario of this Product. A complete system shall include the following parts:
1. PV Module: convert light energy into direct current energy, charge the battery through inverter, or directly invert into AC to supply power to the load.
2. Mains Power or Generator: connected at AC input, can supply power to the load and charge the battery at the same time. If no mains or generator is connected, the system can operate normally and the load power is supplied by batteries and PV module.
3. Battery: the function of battery is to ensure the normal power consumption of the system load when the solar energy is insufficient and there is no Mains Power.
4. Load of Household Appliances: can access to various loads of household and office appliances, including AC loads such as refrigerators, lamps, televisions, fans and air conditioners.
5. Reversing Control Inverter: energy conversion device of the whole system. The specific system wiring mode is determined by the actual application scenario.
|type||POW 300||POW 500|
|Rated Output Power||300W||500W|
|DC/Solar/Car Charging Port||10.8 - 23.5V 3A||10.8 - 24V 5A|
|Type-C + DC Charging Port||/||PD100W + DC100w|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave||Pure Sine Wave|
|Rated Output Voltage||220V.||220V|
|Overload Capacity||340 - 360W||/|
|Cycle Life||2000 times||2000 times|
|Charging Current||4.8A (Recommended value); 12A MAX||/|
|Discharging Current||24A (Recommended value); 38A MAX||/|
|Type-C1 Output||PD60W: 5V3A/9V3A/12V3A/15V3A/20V3A||PD24W|
|DC Output Voltage Range||12 - 14.4V||/|
|Type-C2 Output||PD30W: 5V3A/9V3A/12V2.5A/15V3A/20V1.5A||PD100W|
|DC2/DC3/Car Charger Output||12-13.95V 10A||12V 10A|
|Max DC Output||168W||/|
|Charging Temperature||0℃ - 40℃||0℃ - 40℃|
|Discharging Temperature||-5℃ - 40℃||-10℃ - 40℃|
No reviews found