- Administrator reply
- Hello, our service will contact u soon.
PowMr MIC 1400W Inverter 220v Waterproof Micro Inverter Solar Grid-tie Inverter with WIFI
PowMr MIC 1400W Inverter 220v Micro Inverter Solar Waterproof Grid-tie Inverter with WIFI
|Model: MIC1400W-WIFI||rated output voltage: 230V|
|recommended solar panel input power(W):300-350W*4||output voltage range:190-270V|
|number of dc input connections(groups):MC4*4||rated ac current (at 120v):11.6A|
|maximum dc input voltage:52V||rated ac current (at 230v):6.0A|
|operating voltage range:20-50V||rated output frequency:60HZ|
|start-up voltage:18V||output frequency range(HZ):58.9-61.9HZ|
|mppt tracking range:22-48V||THD:<5%|
|mppt tracking accuracy:>99.5%||Power factor:>0.99|
|Maximum dc input current:15A*4||Maximum number of branch circuit connections: @120VAC:2 SET/@230VAC:4 SET|
|rated power output:1350W||Maximum Conversion effiency:94.5%|
|Maximum output power:1400W||CEC effiency:92%|
|Working environment temperature:-40-65℃|
1. Do not open the mico inverter when working and cut the DC/AC cable to avoid the risk of electric shock!
2. Grid tie Inverter is a grid-connected power generation equipment, it must be connected to the grid and the grid can work properly
to generate electricity, when the grid power outage, the device will also stop generating electricity.
3. When the mico inverter fails, please first disconnect the AC voltage, and then remove the faulty inverter and reconnected.
4. Microinverter to adapt to the operating temperature is -40-65, please do not touch the inverter shell directly with your hands to avoid
burns. when the temperature of the inverter exceeds a certain value, the inverter will turn on the over-temperature protection function, and when the temperature of the inverter drops, the inverter will be restarted.
5. The microinverter has 2 indicator lights, the main LED is located on the front side of the housing and will provide information
about the inverter operating status, the secondary LED is located on the side of the DC connector and will provide information about
the status of the WIFI signal.
Please read the specification carefully before install: MIC 1400W