Powmr 21.6KW 230V/380Vac three phase AC System 48V DC Solar Inverter Charger Built-In 80A MPPT Solar Charge Controller Max PV 500V Off-Grid Inverter With Parallel 6 Units 2 MPP Tracker
Powmr 21.6KW 230V/380Vac three-phase AC System 48V DC Solar Inverter Charger Built-In 80A MPPT Solar Charge Controller Max PV 500V Off-Grid Inverter With Parallel 6 Units 2 MPP Tracker
3PCS 7.2KW Solar Inverter charger.
This is a multi-function inverter, combining functions of inverter, solar charger, and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in a single package. The comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operations such as battery charging current, AC or solar charging priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Brand: Powmr
- Product Model: POW-Max-7.2KW-48V-230V
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Configurable color with the built-in RGB LED bar
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (APP is required)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Built-in anti-dusk kit
- Detachable LCD control module with multiple communication ports for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS, RS232)
- Configurable input voltage ranges for home appliances and personal computers via the LCD control panel
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Configurable AC/Solar charger priority via the LCD control panel
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via the LCD control panel
- Compatible with utility mains or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload / Over temperature / short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows the basic application for this unit. It also includes the following devices to have a complete running system:
- Generator or Utility mains
- PV modules
Consult with your system integrator for other possible system architectures depending on your requirements.
This inverter can power various appliances in-home or office environment, including motor-type appliances such as tube lights, fans, refrigerators and air conditioners
Depending on different power situations, this hybrid inverter is designed to generate continuous power from PV solar modules (solar panels), batteries, and the utility. When the MPP input voltage of PV modules is within an acceptable range (see specification for the details), this inverter is able to generate power to feed the grid (utility) and charge the battery. Galvanic isolation was designed between PV/DC and AC output so that users could connect any type of PV array to this Hybrid inverter. See Figure 1 for a simple diagram of a typical solar system with this hybrid inverter.
- LCD display
- Status indicator
- Charging indicator
- Fault indicator
- Function buttons
- Power on/off switch
- AC input connectors and Display Panel section for details) and USB function
- AC output connectors (Load connection)
- PV connectors the details)
- Battery connectors
- Remote LCD module communication
- Current sharing port
- Parallel communication port
- Dry contact
- USB port as USB communication port and USB function port
- BMS communication port: CAN, RS-485 or RS-232
- Output source indicators (refer to OPERATION/Operation and Display Panel section for details) and USB function setting reminder (refer to OPERATION/Function Setting for the details)
- RS-232 communication port
- RGB LED bar (refer to LCD Setting section for the details)
WARNING: This chapter contains important safety and operating instructions. Read and keep this manual for future reference.
- Before using the unit, read all instructions and cautionary markings on the unit, the batteries, and all appropriate sections of this manual.
- CAUTION --To reduce the risk of injury, charge only deep-cycle lead-acid type rechargeable batteries. Other types of batteries may burst, causing personal injury and damage.
- Do not disassemble the unit. Take it to a qualified service center when service or repair is required. Incorrect re-assembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, disconnect all wirings before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off the unit will not reduce this risk.
- CAUTION – Only qualified personnel can install this device with a battery.
- NEVER charge a frozen battery.
- For optimum operation of this inverter/charger, please follow the required spec to select the appropriate cable size. It’s very important to correctly operate this inverter/charger.
Please read the specification carefully before install
- No Lithium Batteries Activation
- Lifepo4 Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- User Mode
- High frequency Inverters
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- Parallel Single for Three Phase
- build-in MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 80 Amps
- Wifi Module(Optional)
- Wifi Module Inside
- GER Warehouse
- RUS Warehouse
- USA Warehouse
No reviews found