- Administrator reply
- Our service will contact u soon.
PowMr Growatt 5000W All In One Solar Inverter Charger With Built-in MPPT 100A Solar Battery Regulator DC 48V System Output AC 220V Max PV 500V
PowMr Growatt 5000W Solar Inverter Charger With Built-in MPPT 100A Solar Battery Regulator DC 48V System Output AC 220V Max PV 500V
This type will be out-of-production, the new generation: Growatt SPF 5000 ES
This is a multifunctional off-grid solar 48V inverter, integrated with an MPPT solar charge controller, a high-frequency pure sine wave inverter, and a UPS function module in one machine, which is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications.
The whole system also needs other devices to achieve complete running such as PV modules, generators, or utility grids. Please consult with your system integrator for other possible system architectures depending on your requirements. The WiFi / GPRS module is a plug-and-play monitoring device to be installed on the inverter. With this device, users can monitor the status of the PV system from the mobile phone or from the website anytime anywhere.
- Brand: Powmr
- Product Model: SPF 5000TL HVM-WPV-P
- Rated power 5KW, power factor 1
- MPPT ranges 120V~430V, 450Voc
- High-frequency all in one inverter with small size and lightweight
- Pure sine wave AC output
- With CAN/RS485 for BMS communication
- WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring (optional)
- Parallel operation available (optional)
- LCD display
- Status indicator
- Charging indicator
- Fault indicator
- Function buttons
- AC input
- WiFi/GPRS communication port
- USB communication port
- CAN communication Port
- RS485 communication port
- Dry contact
- PV input
- Power on/off switch
- Battery input
- Parallel communication ports (for parallel model)
- Current sharing ports (for parallel model)
- AC output
- Circuit breaker
Unpacking And Inspection
Before installation, please inspect the unit. Be sure that nothing inside the package is damaged. You should have received the following items in the package:
- The unit x 1
- User manual x 1
- Communication cable x 1
- Software CD x 1
Before connecting all wiring, please take off the bottom cover by removing two screws as shown below.
Mounting the Unit
Consider the following points before selecting where to install:
- Do not mount the inverter on flammable construction materials.
- Mount on a solid surface
- Install this inverter at eye level in order to allow the LCD display to be read at all times.
- The ambient temperature should be between 0°C and 55°C to ensure optimal operation.
- The recommended installation position is to adhere to the wall vertically.
- Be sure to keep other objects and surfaces as shown in the right diagram to guarantee sufficient heat dissipation and to have enough space for removing wires.
SUITABLE FOR MOUNTING ON CONCRETE OR OTHER NON-COMBUSTIBLE SURFACE ONLY.
Install the unit by screwing three screws. It’s recommended to use M4 or M5 screws.
Lead-acid Battery Connection
Users can choose a proper capacity lead-acid battery with a nominal voltage at 48V for 5KVA You need to choose battery type as “AGM(default) or FLD”
CAUTION: For safety operation and regulation compliance, it’s requested to install a separate DC over-current protector or disconnect device between battery and inverter. It may not be requested to have a disconnect device in some applications, however, it’s still requested to have over-current protection installed. Please refer to the typical amperage in the below table as the required fuse or breaker size.
WARNING! All wiring must be performed by a qualified person.
WARNING! It's very important for system safety and efficient operation to use appropriate cable for battery connection. To reduce the risk of injury, please use the proper recommended cable and terminal size as below
Recommended battery cable and terminal size:
Please follow the below steps to implement battery connection:
- Assemble battery ring terminal based on recommended battery cable and terminal size.
- Connect all battery packs as units require. It’s suggested to connect at least 100Ah capacity battery for 3KVA model and at least 200Ah capacity battery for 5KVA model.
- Insert the ring terminal of the battery cable flatly into the battery connector of the inverter and make sure the bolts are tightened with a torque of 2Nm. Make sure polarity at both the battery and the inverter/charge is correctly connected and ring terminals are tightly screwed to the battery terminals.
Lithium Battery Connection
If choosing a lithium battery for the 48V Model, you are allowed to use the lithium battery only which has been configured. There're two connectors on the lithium battery, RJ45 port of BMS, and power cable.
Please follow the below steps to implement lithium battery connection:
- Assemble battery ring terminal based on recommended battery cable and terminal size (same as Lead-acid, see section Lead-acid Battery connection for details).
- Insert the ring terminal of the battery cable flatly into the battery connector of the inverter and make sure the bolts are tightened with a torque of 2-3Nm. Make sure polarity at both the battery and the inverter/charge is correctly connected and ring terminals are tightly screwed to the battery terminals.
- Connect the end of RJ45 of battery to BMS communication port of inverter
- The other end of RJ45 was inserted into the battery comm port.
Note: if choosing a lithium battery, make sure to connect the BMS communication cable between the battery and the inverter. You need to choose battery type as “lithium battery”
This document is intended for qualified persons and end-users. Tasks that do not require any particular qualification can also be performed by end-users. Qualified persons must have the following skills:
- Knowledge of how an inverter works and is operated
- Training in how to deal with the dangers and risks associated with installing and using electrical devices and installations
- Training in the installation and commissioning of electrical devices and installations
- Knowledge of the applicable standards and directives
- Knowledge of and compliance with this document and all safety information
Line Mode SpecificationsGeneral Specifications
Inverter Mode Specifications
Charge Mode Specifications
- Active Lithium Batteries
- Lifepo4 Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Flooded Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- User Mode
- High frequency Inverters
- Single Phase
- Parallel Single for Three Phase
- build-in MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 80 Amps
- Wifi Module(Optional)
- USA Warehouse
|Q||Will this inverter able to put out 240 vac for Central air conditioner?|
|A||The 5000W solar inverter can drive the 1.5P air conditioner. Take a look at how many P's the central air conditioner has. You can connect multiple solar inverters in parallel. This solar inverter support up to 6 inverters in parallel|
|Q||Buenas noches este inversor proporciona 2 fases de 120 voltios ? Gracias|
|A||Eso se llama splitphase! Lo puedes hacer con un transformador step down de 240v a 120v. O un inverter 120/240v splitphase|
|Q||When will the 5000W-220V-48V version be back in stock?|
|A||It may be more than a week. You can consider buying this 5000W-220-48v, the same upgrade model, this is a high-voltage version, the maximum PV input voltage is up to 450V, Max.Pv Input 18A; Start-up Voltage: 100Vdc±10Vdc; so all solar panel are recommended The boards are connected in series.|
|Q||do you ship to Lebanon ,i am confused since i could add this item to my card ?|
|A||Yes, but it is out of stock now.|
|Q||What is the warranty? Is it one year for all parts?|
|A||2 years, round-trip freight needs to be paid by yourself|
|Q||How can this inverter work with or without battery please can y explain more?|
|A||Support battery-less mode, that is, no energy storage is needed, photovoltaic can directly supply power to the load (In the case of no battery, the electricity generated by the solar panel is inverted into the AC power required by the load. The load consumption is less than the solar panel generator can work normally…|
|Q||How many 100w mono solar panels can I connect to just one 48v inverter?|
|A||0 pieces. But pay attention to the total open circuit voltage of solar panels not to exceed 450V. Note that the solar panels should be connected in series, because the maximum PV input current is 18A (PV to inverter). Start-up Voltage: 150Vdc±10Vdc. Max. PV Charging Current: 80A (inverter to battery) …|
|Q||Can i use 12 volt batteries?|
|A||no, Only support 48V battery bank or run without battery|
|Q||Will this inverter able to run 220v central air conditioner?|
|A||May not be able to operate, the power of the central air conditioner is relatively large. The maximum power of this inverter is 5000W, which can only drive 1500W (2P) air conditioners. Because the air conditioner is an inductive load, the starting power is 6 to 9 times the rated power. This peak power of 5000W inverter…|
|Q||Hi will this inverter be able to run off grid a 1 horse submergible water well pump?|
|A||Yes, it can. Note: 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter 220V AC (Single phase/A Hot Leg, NOT Support 110V )|
|A||Ac input :230V AC|
|Q||What is the ac input? is this suitable for african countries?|
|A||The input is AC power, such as city power, generator Is the electricity in African countries 230V? If yes, it can be used|
|Q||Can this inverter send power to the grid?|
|A||No, this is an off-grid Solar inverter|
|Q||Any all in ones.. if one part goes out is the entire unit useless or can the part be replaced.. another words is it modular, like a desktop computer?|
|A||Can replace broken parts|
|Q||Can the system operate if there's no available utility grid or black out?|
|A||If have solar panel the system can also operate, if you want to store energy or two solar inverters in parallel, you must connect a 48V battery pack. This is a wide voltage inverter. The input solar panel voltage must be at least 150V to start the inverter, so your solar panels must be connected in series|
|Q||will this inverter power a 220 volt hot water heater with 4500 watt elements?|
|Q||How many 100ah lithium batteries can i connect to this? How many 400 watt solar pannels will it take?|
|A||At least 200AH. Up to 15 400W solar panels can be connected in series. But it should be noted that the total current of the solar panel cannot be greater than 18A. Max.PV Power: 6000W, …|
|Q||Can this inverter serve as a ups to charge a single 48v/100ah lifepo4 battery as an emergency power backup for residential application?|
|A||Similar functions, if connected to the battery, it can be used as a UPS. The inverter converts the electricity from the mains/solar power to the load. If the battery is connected, it can also charge the battery; when the mains or solar power is interrupted, the inverter can switch to using the battery. The DC power is …|
|Q||Can this run my washer and dryer|
|A||Because washing machines and dryers are inductive loads, the instantaneous power of starting is as high as 6-7 times. Therefore, we need you to provide the nameplate information of the washing machine and dryer, so that we can judge whether the solar inverter can drive your washing machine and dryer. Surge Capacity700|
- Administrator reply
- Our service will contact u soon.
- Administrator reply
- Our service staff will contact u soon