Pure sine wave inverter is a device that can convert DC power from battery into sine wave AC power with rated voltage output for user load. 12/24/48V pure sine wave inverter is suitable for home appliance equipment, air conditioning equipment, single phase power equipment, industrial equipment, etc.
The pure sine wave inverter has the functions of inverter output, automatic voltage regulation, low voltage protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, over temperature protection, battery reverse connection protection and optional mains switching.
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Features
- The output waveform of the pure sine wave inverter is good, and the harmonic distortion is very low. The output waveform is consistent with or greater than the utility AC current waveform. Pure sine wave inverter has little impact on communication equipment and precision equipment, low operating noise, strong overload adaptability, can achieve all AC overload applications, and the overall work efficiency is relatively high.
- The output power of the pure sine wave inverter is the same as that of the commonly used power grid, or even better than sine wave AC current. There will be no electromagnetic pollution in the electrical network. All in all, it has a wide range of applications and strong overload capacity. The performance is stable, which can provide the same AC current as usual home. In the case of having enough power, it can drive almost any appliance.
- The pure sine wave inverter has high stability because it has over voltage protection, low voltage protection, overload protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection and reverse connection protection.
- High efficiency conversion, high efficiency inverter of the whole machine, and low no-load consumption.
- Intelligent control: The core device is controlled by a powerful single-chip microcomputer, which simplifies the peripheral circuit structure, and the control method and control strategy are flexible and strong, ensuring excellent performance.